Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > How many G's?

How many G's?

8-BALL

Posted:
6/7/05 at
10:28:26 PM

Views: 1959

How many G's have you guys made a roller coaster have on rct2? I got up to 13 on a twister coaster because I had like 30 launched lift hills.

Re: How many G's? by RollerCoasterLvr at 8/29/05 6:29:17 PM

> How many G's have you guys made a roller coaster have on
> rct2? I got up to 13 on a twister coaster because I had
> like 30 launched lift hills.
WTF??? 13??? I got six vertical Gs on my Son Of Beast (at Paramount Kings Island) replica and I thought that was a lot. Lateral Gs are the main factor in lowering excitement ratings and raising intensity and nausea ratings. lateral Gs are caused by riders being flung to the side of the cars as tey are whipped around a non-banked curve. they should be kept under 2.5. bank curves to lower these Gs. Vert Gs are caused by a train simply going too fast. I dont know any Cheats to lower these. when a coaster goes thru loops and corkscrews, it should be going between 30 and 40 mph going into them anything faster and you can say goodbye to the rides popularity.

Re: How many G's? by xBlackcatx at 8/1/07 10:30:48 AM

I had twenty G's by going under ground as far as posible

Re: How many G's? by jerrymc88 jerrymc88 Profile at 8/3/07 9:14:27 PM

I took a corkscrew coaster, built it as high as the game would allow, powered launched it from max height, then sent it underground as deep as possible. It was a massive crash, but I did manage about 15-17 vertical G's.