Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > Got a copy of RCT add-on!

Got a copy of RCT add-on!

Cal

Posted:
10/21/99 at
1:35:39 PM

Views: 175

I've got a copy of Added Attractions (UK/Europe name) for review right now and am playing through the first scenario. Already I've got a Virginia Reel and Side Friction coaster. The latter is tough to build - I put a bend after one drop and the car went flying off and splosh into the sea!

There's also a crooked house, hot dog stand, different coloured plants, new flowers and trees and more. Haven't discovered everything yet - still researching like mad!

Cal

Re: POST SCREEN SHOTS THEN! by CoasterPete at 10/21/99 8:55:40 PM

: I've got a copy of Added Attractions (UK/Europe
: name) for review right now and am playing
: through the first scenario. Already I've got
: a Virginia Reel and Side Friction coaster.
: The latter is tough to build - I put a bend
: after one drop and the car went flying off
: and splosh into the sea! There's also a
: crooked house, hot dog stand, different
: coloured plants, new flowers and trees and
: more. Haven't discovered everything yet -
: still researching like mad! Cal

Post screen shots!! maybe u could show us things we havent already seen in the earlier screen shots. i think every1 would appreciate it.

Re: POST SCREEN SHOTS THEN! by Cal at 10/22/99 5:37:17 AM

Post screen shots!! maybe u could show us things
: we havent already seen in the earlier screen
: shots. i think every1 would appreciate it.

I don't have a website to post them to but if someone wants to do that for me, I can email a few once I've played through a few scenarios. I've already discovered a reverser coaster and mini golf but haven't got around to building them yet.

I work on a PC games magazine in the UK so right now I'm on deadline but in a couple of weeks when it's less busy I can give a lot more info. Until then I'll try and post a few snippets.

Cal

Check danimation by Absimilliard Absimilliard Profile at 10/22/99 1:22:56 PM

They've got 35!!!! screenshots of the add-on, plus all the others you could find on the web before! There screenshots shows the Shoot the Chute, Steel Twister ( B+M Stand-up/sit-down/floorless ), Ultra Twister and many more. Check it out!

go to the message board section, click on Corkscrew Follies section, then on screenshots.