Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > I HATE Rainbow Valley!!!!!

I HATE Rainbow Valley!!!!!

Jason

Posted:
9/30/99 at
5:17:15 PM

Views: 176

Not only do I hate not being able to edit the land or remove any trees, but I'm on my 4th time playing this stupid level and I keep losing it. I keep getting this "Access Violation" error, and when that comes up, it's all over. I once made it into the 4th year, but since then I can only make it into the 2nd year. I don't know what to do about this. This is the last level I need to finish. Anyone have any suggestions? PLEASE!!!!

Re: I HATE Rainbow Valley!!!!! by Cal at 10/1/99 11:45:19 AM

: Not only do I hate not being able to edit the
: land or remove any trees, but I'm on my 4th
: time playing this stupid level and I keep
: losing it. I keep getting this "Access
: Violation" error, and when that comes
: up, it's all over. I once made it into the
: 4th year, but since then I can only make it
: into the 2nd year. I don't know what to do
: about this. This is the last level I need to
: finish. Anyone have any suggestions?
: PLEASE!!!!

I started out building everything over the river. I concentrated on researching thrill and flat rides, and my first coaster was a shuttle loop with an additional loop (or was it two?) added in. I went on to build several rides mainly underground. Wild Mice and Go-karts are quite simple as you can do tight turns, but other coasters need more planning. If you'd like me to mail you my park, let me know. It's got loads of rides including a vertical coaster, a stand-up, woodie, log flume and more.

Cal

Re: I HATE Rainbow Valley!!!!! by Jason at 10/1/99 4:36:37 PM

Actually, as far as the scenario is concerned, I don't have much trouble. I stick to the smaller rides...flat rides, thrill rides, etc. Go-Karts and the Car Rides are simple too. I've also done a couple decent small steel coasters. It's really one of the most profitable scenarios I've done since I'm not so prone to go nuts on big coasters. My problem is that my computer seems to not want me to finish it. If you'd like, you can go ahead and send it to me. Maybe a completed scenario will let me move on in the game finally.