Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > rct-codes

rct-codes

a.k.coaster

Posted:
9/11/99 at
10:30:27 AM

Views: 230

I have been playing rct for a couple weeks and I have also went on the internet to find codes but none have semmed to work. Does anyone know any codes?????

RCT-guests by a.k.coaster at 9/11/99 12:00:30 PM

Is it just me or are guests big wimps.I can't make a good inverted rollercoaster without the nausea rating being too high. Anyone with this same problem please reply.

Re: RCT-guests by Natas at 9/11/99 9:06:39 PM

: Is it just me or are guests big wimps.I can't
: make a good inverted rollercoaster without
: the nausea rating being too high. Anyone
: with this same problem please reply.

I find that is helps to use gravity to your advantage. Don't make a huge drop directly followed by an inversion at ground level. The loops on the game are too small and will create too many g's. Instead, try dropping the ride down, then bringing it back up before curves and inversions. The naturally slower speed at the higher elevation will allow you to do more without making the guests overly nautious. I managed to make a regular looper with 8 inversions without making guests overly sick.

Natas

cheats by /\ Blast Coaster at 9/15/99 7:15:48 PM

: I have been playing rct for a couple weeks and
: I have also went on the internet to find
: codes but none have semmed to work. Does
: anyone know any codes?????

A new downloads section in COASTERnet will include a few RCT cheats. It'll be opening on the 21st.

COASTERnet - America's Best Coasters!

Re: cheats by rcjunkie at 9/23/99 4:11:28 PM

A new downloads section in COASTERnet will
: include a few RCT cheats. It'll be opening
: on the 21st.
There are some cheats called easter eggs-name the people Chris Sawyer, or Simon Foster, and watch them!