Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > Caramel M&Ms

Caramel M&Ms

DarkMeasures

Posted:
9/3/02 at
3:51:20 PM

Views: 2038

When i went down to florida there was a candy machine selling caramel M&Ms. These were really good. However, when i returned to Illinois, there were no Caramel M&m's in sight. Can someone telll me what is going an about these M&M's.

-------------------------------------------------------
HaHA Greece has banned video games! I cant wait till the riots start!

Re: Caramel M&Ms by NJ_Man at 9/3/02 8:00:02 PM

> When i went down to florida there was a candy
> machine selling caramel M&Ms. These were really
> good. However, when i returned to Illinois, there
> were no Caramel M&m's in sight. Can someone telll
> me what is going an about these M&M's.

>
> -------------------------------------------------------
> HaHA Greece has banned video games! I cant wait
> till the riots start!

Well, I think M&Ms is doing a sort of soft release down in Florida. The name is M&M Dulce de Leche, which means sweet milk, which is caramel. It's a huge spanish favorite for snack food (the caramel, that is, not the m&ms) and seeing as a large portion of the population down there is spanish, and is huge for tourism, they are hoping it would sell well and that word would get around about it. I had them in IOA too, and I really want them brought up to Jersey, lol.

-Kyle Brylczyk

Re: Caramel M&Ms by Fraser Fraser Profile at 9/6/02 4:41:06 AM

> Oh My God! Those sound fantastic! Get them to the UK now! Actually, they've just released Crispy M+Ms over here and they are rather gorgeous too.
Talking of M+Ms-does the US have M+M minis? They are tiny little M+Ms...what I want to know is....WHY????? Is the normal M+M too big for some people????Does Calista Flockhart find one M+M too hard going that she needs a mini sized one?????

Re: Caramel M&Ms by LizardsOmen at 9/6/02 5:28:31 PM

> Talking of M+Ms-does the US have M+M minis? They
> are tiny little M+Ms...what I want to know
> is....WHY????? Is the normal M+M too big for some
> people????Does Calista Flockhart find one M+M too
> hard going that she needs a mini sized one?????

Never got my head round that. I've tried Caramel M&M's in Malaysia (South East Asia) where I also tried the Chrispy ones too. I also recall a minty one but that's probably a figment of my imagination.

~John.

M&M's are nice... :D

Re: Caramel M&Ms by cmrmistique1 at 9/25/07 2:38:19 PM

HELLO I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND AS I SEE THAT THIS POST IS FROM 02 AND IT IS NOW 07 I WONDER IF U WILL EVEN GET THIS REPLY. THEY STILL DO HAVE CARAMEL M&M'S. YOU CAN GET THEM AT ANY GROCERY STORE OR IN BULK AT SAMS CLUB.HOPE BY NOW THEY HAVE MADE IT UP NORTH.

Re: Caramel M&Ms by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/25/07 9:57:51 PM

> HELLO I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND AS I SEE THAT THIS POST IS FROM
> 02 AND IT IS NOW 07 I WONDER IF U WILL EVEN GET THIS REPLY.
> THEY STILL DO HAVE CARAMEL M&M'S. YOU CAN GET THEM AT ANY
> GROCERY STORE OR IN BULK AT SAMS CLUB.HOPE BY NOW THEY HAVE
> MADE IT UP NORTH.

Haven't seen 'em in Jersey. I never saw this post before, and I would like to try them. All the candy companies keep putting out variations on their basic bars, and most of 'em bite the big one..Snickers Almond, Three Musketeers Mint, Reese's Elvis Banana Creme, etc..the only one that I found appealing and tasty was Reese's Caramel Peanut Butter Cups..I also liked the Inside Out cups, with peanut butter outside, chocolate inside.

Mike

Re: Caramel M&Ms by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 10/11/07 7:59:42 PM

> Haven't seen 'em in Jersey. I never saw this post before,
> and I would like to try them.

Caramel M&Ms sound gross. I'm not a fan of caramel.