Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > Cincinnati Bengals... Can you say "playoffs?"

Cincinnati Bengals... Can you say "playoffs?"

Jacob

Posted:
10/16/01 at
4:36:10 PM

Views: 613

I've stuck with them through the past 11 years, and it's finally going to pay off.

I predict that my beloved Cincinnati Bengals will gain entry to the playoffs via wildcard. Beyond the stellar running game and improved defensive line, the schedule itself has convicted me of this fact.

2 games against the Tennessee Terribles
2 games against the injury plauged Jacksonville Jags
1 more game vs. Cleveland
1 more game against the already beaten Ravens
(I won't even mention the Detroit game)
As well as a reasonable shot of beating Chicago this week and Pittsburgh in the future.

It will be by no means a cakewalk, but I finally have reason to hope that the chants of "Who Dey" will return to Cincinnati this season.

Jacob

Chicago Bears...Can you say playoffs again? (nm) by Chisox2k1 at 10/16/01 6:14:58 PM

Re: Chicago Bears...Can you say playoffs again? (nm) by Pantera Psycho at 10/17/01 2:47:24 AM

Amen to that! It's great to see them having such a great year so far. I can't wait to see them go against some of the better teams in the NFL. I think they can pull it off against the Bengals this week, and hopefully they can get that season sweep over the Packers (GRRR, hope all their decent players (because there is no such thing as a good Packer) get hurt), and everyone else. They've already made a strong point this year, now they just need the exclamation point. Hopefully some of their defense can get into the pro bowl this year too.