Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > What are your NFL predictions?

What are your NFL predictions?

Raptor Timmy

Posted:
9/4/01 at
8:38:35 PM

Views: 561

Here's mine:
AFC East: Miami
AFC Central: Baltimore
AFC West: Oakland

NFC East: NY Giants
NFC Central: Tampa Bay
NFC West: St. Louis

Wild Cards: Tennessee, Denver,Jacksonville {AFC} Minnesota, Green Bay, New Orleans {NFC}

Super Bowl: Tampa Bay over Tennessee
Call me crazy.

Re: What are your NFL predictions? by SFA Dave at 9/7/01 8:30:28 PM

Hey Crazy: NO WAY EITHER OF THOSE TEAMS MAKE THE SUPERBOWL.

My prediction is the Ravens vs the Saints but its gonna be like the Seahawks vs the Panthers hahahah.

AFC East- Dolphins, Jets, Colts, Bills, Pats
AFC Central- Ravens, Steelers, Titans, Jaguars, Bengals, Browns
AFC West- Raiders, Seahawks, Broncos, Chiefs Chargers (hardest one to pick...the 4 after the Raiders could go in any order really)

Wildcards- Jets Colts Steelers

AFC Champ- Ravens (of course)

NFC East (the weakest div in football)- Giants, Eagles, Cardinals, Redskins, Cowboys
NFC Central- Vikings, Bucs, Packers, Lions, Bears
NFC West- Saints, Rams, Falcons, 49ers, Panthers

Wildcards- Eagles Bucs Rams

Superbowl- Ravens vs Saints

Ravens 31 Saints 0 in NEW ORLEANS...homefield won't do ANYTHING

-Dave

Re: What are your NFL predictions? by Pantera Psycho at 9/8/01 5:05:47 PM

AFC East - I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the Jets may have this one.
AFC Central - Ravens
AFC West - Either Raiders or Broncos, both have a good chance this year, but I think it'll be the Raiders.

AFC wildcard - Broncos, Dolphins, Steelers

AFC champion - Raiders

NFC East - Giants
NFC Central - Vikings
NFC West - 49ers (hey, they don't just go away after bad seasons, and with the history of greatness here, they're bound to not stay down for long)

NFC Wildcard - Bucs, Eagles, Saints

NFC Champion - Vikings

Superbowl - Raiders vs. Vikings

Winners - Raiders by a large margin

Re: What are your NFL predictions? by OhioMike at 9/24/01 5:05:45 PM

MY FEELINGS AFTER WEEK 2 ON YOUR PICS
AFC East- Dolphins, Jets, Colts, Bills, Pats
THIS ONE IS ALL RIGHT EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT IT IS THE COLTS THAT ARE LOOKING BETTER THAN ANY YEAR SINCE THE PAYTON YEARS. THIS IS THE COLTS DIVISION TO TAKE. WITH THE DOLPHINS STRUGLING TO HOLD ON TO THE SHIRTS OF THE COLTS, AND BUYING FOR A WILD CARD.
AFC Central- Ravens, Steelers, Titans, Jaguars, Bengals, Browns
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RAVES 0-2? AND WHAT ABOUT THEM BANGALES. ALTHOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE ITS THE JAGUARS TO TAKE THIS YEAR. THE BENGALS ARE LOOKING MUCH IMPROVED, AND A HEALTHY BROWNS TEAM IS A MUCH BETTER BROWN'S TEAM THAT CAN! COMPEAT WITH ANYONE IN THE LEAUGE. ITS A DIVISION THATS GONA BEAT ITSELF APART ONLY THE STEEL TOWN WILL SUFFER THE MOST FINISHING LAST IN THIS DIVISION WHILE ALL THE OTHERS FIGHT FOR A 5 FIGHT FOR FIRST ALL 5!
AFC West- Raiders, Seahawks, Broncos, Chiefs Chargers (hardest one to pick...the 4 after the Raiders could go in any order really) THE CHARGERS EARLY SERGE SHOULD WEAR OUT AND LEAVE ROOM FOR THE BRONCOS RUNNING GAME TO TAKE OVER THIS DIVISION. IT DOESNT MATTER WHOS RUNNING THE BALL FOR THE BRONCOS, WITH THERE INCREDABLE RUN BLOCKING, ANYONE CAN BE BACK THERE. BUT CAN THE YOUNG GREEZE "OR HOWEVER YOU SPEEL IT" FILL THE VOID WHEN THEY NEED TO GO TO THE AIR.

Wildcards- Jets Colts Steelers "STEELERS????"

AFC Champ- Ravens (of course) NO WAY COLTS OR BRONCOS

NFC East (the weakest div in football)- Giants, Eagles, Cardinals, Redskins, Cowboys
THE CARDNIALS HAVE TO WAKE UP AND FACE THE FACT THAT THE SNAKE JUST CANT FIND SECOND AND THIRD OPTIONS. IS AMAZING ARM STRENGTH WILL NOT MAKE UP FOR THE FACT THAT HE SHOWS THE DEFFENSE WEAR HES GONA THROW THE BALL EVERY TIME. A D BACKS DREAM IN READING A QB. GIANTS AGIN WITH SOME CLOSE CALLS FROM THE EAGLES.
NFC Central- Vikings, Bucs, Packers, Lions, Bears
THE VIKINGS KNOW ONE PLAY THE HAIL MARY. AND TEAMS ARE STARTING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DEFFEND IT. THE BEARS AND THE BUCS WILL LEAD THIS DIVISION TO A FIGHT TO THE FINNISH.
NFC West- Saints, Rams, Falcons, 49ers, Panthers
THE MOST CONFUSEING DIVISION TO PICK ILL GO WITH THE RAMS FOLLOWE BY THE PANTHERS. I DONT THINK THE SAINTS CAN PLAY OUT THE FANTASY SEASEON TWO YEARS IN A ROW.
Wildcards- Eagles Bucs Rams

Superbowl- Ravens vs Saints "AAHHHH LOOK FOR A RAM RETURN MAYBE OR A BUCS FIRST IN THE NFC. IN THE AFC THE COLTS ALMOST LOOK LIKE A UNSTOPABLE TEAM, NOW IF THEY CAN FIND A WAY TO STOP THE OTHER TEAM"

Ravens 31 Saints 0 "RAMS 27 COLTS 31"