Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > mary jane friendly?

mary jane friendly?

riderstan

Posted:
4/9/12 at
5:42:35 PM

Views: 7241

hello,

first off i have a health canada card which allows me to have it medically.

my question is can anyone verify if there is a clinic/store/compassion center that would help me in the cleaveland area or sandusky?

i really want to experiance cedar point before i die but i don't want to rist crossing the boarder with my medicine? thanks Stan

Re: mary jane friendly? by sarki7 sarki7 Profile at 5/3/12 6:50:04 PM
I'm not sure how the international laws work in detail but as you probably know, Federally, it's illegal in the US. Certain states treat it like Canada does, but I would suspect you would have to be licensed in that particular start to possess it legally. Just a guess, but don't think your card transfers the way your driver's license does.
Coaster Count: 331 (268/63)
Favorite Steel, Wood: Montu, Thunderhead
www.gregscoasterphotos.com ← Go there! It's good!
Re: mary jane friendly? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 5/4/12 1:13:55 PM
sarki7 said:

I'm not sure how the international laws work in detail but as you probably know, Federally, it's illegal in the US. Certain states treat it like Canada does, but I would suspect you would have to be licensed in that particular start to possess it legally. Just a guess, but don't think your card transfers the way your driver's license does.

Welcome to the off-topic forum, Greg. We're a tiny (but dedicated) group over here (tumbleweeds roll..crickets chirp)

Mike (you know me from the "other side") :)

* This post was modified at 5/4/12 1:15:07 PM *

Re: mary jane friendly? by sarki7 sarki7 Profile at 5/4/12 1:19:42 PM
Ha, thanks Mike - thanks. I appreciate a lawless wasteland where threads can come and go without answering to the man. This one seemed like a perfect place to start. :}

Besides, as a resident of California, I feel this is right up my alley.

* This post was modified at 5/4/12 1:20:10 PM *

Re: mary jane friendly? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 5/4/12 3:37:49 PM
Of the contributors on the main board, only a few pass through these here parts...beastmaster, MABrider, D.N.S.U...occasional others. We also get some who don't post on the main board at all..like the bug photography afficionado below. But everything's welcome. My pet thread is the Pop Culture Graveyard, which I'll update when a celebrity..or pseudo-celebrity...or flash in the pan...dies. Just to note whatever impact he/she/it had on MY life. Like today's update on Adam Yauch (MCA) of the Beastie Boys.
Re: mary jane friendly? by sarki7 sarki7 Profile at 5/4/12 4:00:36 PM
How about politics and other personal stuff? The site I used to post at used to have plenty of lively threads about elections, gay marriage, where people were from, sports, etc., etc. Am I to assume nothing is off limits here, or would something controversial/heated get stopped? Plenty of the best threads were the ones where no one agreed and just argued for page after page. Thanks, internet.
Re: mary jane friendly? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 5/4/12 4:08:44 PM
sarki7 said:

How about politics and other personal stuff? The site I used to post at used to have plenty of lively threads about elections, gay marriage, where people were from, sports, etc., etc. Am I to assume nothing is off limits here, or would something controversial/heated get stopped? Plenty of the best threads were the ones where no one agreed and just argued for page after page. Thanks, internet.

What were you on, CoasterBuzz?

I don't know that anything's off limits, but there's precious little traffic here, as I've implied. I personally have no interest in discussions of topics like that..but some may. I'd say post whatever's on your mind and see what happens, Greg. If you look down and at thread histories, you'll see a nice smorgasbord.

S**T...now I'm hungry.

I still gotta look at your site one of these nights.

Re: mary jane friendly? by sarki7 sarki7 Profile at 5/4/12 4:34:09 PM
Ha, no - I'll check CB for news, even read a thread if a topic interest me, but not about to post there. No thanks.

Fair enough, I guess the lack of traffic will be the biggest inhibitor, but I'll post something or reply here if the mood strikes me, for sure.

Let me know if you do - I'd say the highlight is the trip report of Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea. So much fun to visit, and even a lot of fun to write about. I tried to be conscientious about comparing and contrasting, so if you've been to DLR and WDW, you'll have a good baseline.

* This post was modified at 5/4/12 4:35:07 PM *