Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > Remember to vote everyone! It's election day!

Remember to vote everyone! It's election day!

MMountainMan MMountainMan Profile

Posted:
11/4/08 at
3:41:30 AM

Views: 1095

Just a little reminder to myself ;) and others who know what or who they are voting for. Every vote counts ya know, so don't think it's not important! And that is all I will say on this subject. :-D.

Re: Remember to vote everyone! It's election day! by mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile at 11/4/08 9:36:09 PM

Unfortunatley I cannot vote yet :(

Next election I'll be in that voting booth...not that it matters.

NY is a democratic state, so as many people can vote for McCain as they want, but Obama is going to win in NY anyway.

I'm so sick of this electoral college, we really aren't a democracy, not even close.

Obama is really starting to scare me. We all know he's going to win the election, with his brainwashing speeches. There's more to a speech than the way you talk, it's what you really say that matters.

For example, Obama says he's going to make change, but never has he explained what he will do. McCain on the other hand, we all know what he has planned. He HAS a plan and has TOLD US the plan to lower taxes. Obama says he's going to lower taxes but DOES NOT say how! With all the new energy sources he's talking about, well, where do all the brainwashed people think he's going to get it from??? I'll give them all a hint, it starts with Your, and ends with Pockets.

Oh, and when he talks, he tells you what you WANT to hear, not what you NEED to hear. He went to both cities hosting the World Series, and told them both, "I hope your team wins"

So he wants both teams to win! NOT POSSIBLE.

His plan to get the troops out of Iraq, what, is he stupid?? Is he really that dumb! Iraqs getting more and more independent each day and he wants to leave them to callapse? It's like holding two sticks together that were just glued, the glue is almost dry and the sticks will hold together by themselves soon. But Obama, he just wants to let go of the sticks and run away. And whats going to happen to the sticks? They're going to fall apart again!

Oh yeah, and another one, he "has" a plan to get all the troops out of Iraq within 16 months, uhh, buddy, where the hell is the plan?? Once again, what you want to hear, not what you need to hear.

My apologies for bringing politics to the board, I've noticed it has been avoided.

McCain/Palin '08 (We can only hope)

My two cents that are more fact than opinon, so don't flame please. However if you really feel you need to, go ahead, not hurt feelings, I promise :)

-Matt-

Re: Remember to vote everyone! It's election day! by mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile at 11/4/08 11:44:42 PM

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!

We're in deep S***!!

Take your money out of the bank, we still have time to enjoy this country while it is under the control of George Bush. Words I never thought wuold come out of mouth, but after a few months of Obama, you'll be praising George Bush also.

Re: Remember to vote everyone! It's election day! by MMountainMan MMountainMan Profile at 11/5/08 4:13:19 PM

I couldn't agree with you two more! Get your last coaster rides in while ya still can, lol.