Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > 128!

128!

mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile

Posted:
6/30/08 at
9:15:43 PM

Views: 1372

I found this iq test through an add, and did it. My score was 128. The link below is the test, It's actually pretty fun, well it is if you like math as much as roller coasters. lol

TEST

Re: 128! by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/1/08 9:24:48 PM

> I found this iq test through an add, and did it. My score
> was 128. The link below is the test, It's actually pretty
> fun, well it is if you like math as much as roller
> coasters. lol

I stopped on the third question. My brain hurt. I wanted to try it, but math has NEVER been a strength of mine.

Mike
>

Re: 128! by MABrider MABrider Profile at 7/2/08 12:15:08 PM

I wound through it and came out on the other side with a 129.
It says that means "highly intelligent."

Which of course is subject to...er...interpretation!

Mike B.

Re: 128! by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 7/2/08 2:48:38 PM

136

I missed three questions and one I disagree with - Tree is to shade as chimney is to smoke. The logic from the test creator was that chimney's emit smoke. Yes, tree's produce shade, but chimney's don't produce smoke (fires do). A little reaching. My answer was fireplace. Chimney's are associated with fireplaces as shade is to trees.

Whatever.

Beware this site has an objectionable amount of advertising.

Re: 128! by mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile at 7/2/08 6:27:51 PM

> 136

> I missed three questions and one I disagree with - Tree is
> to shade as chimney is to smoke. The logic from the test
> creator was that chimney's emit smoke. Yes, tree's produce
> shade, but chimney's don't produce smoke (fires do). A
> little reaching. My answer was fireplace. Chimney's are
> associated with fireplaces as shade is to trees.

> Whatever.

> Beware this site has an objectionable amount of
> advertising.

You're making it sound like you found out what answers you got wrong. If that's the case, how'd you do that?

TEST

Re: 128! by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 7/3/08 12:09:22 AM

You can get your results by signing into your account. Click on the "My Results" tab. Click on "View Results" for tests you have completed or click on "Finish Test" if you have not yet finished the test. You must finish the test to view the results.

If you are shown advertisements, click through the advertisements filling out any you are interested in and click "Skip", "Next Offer", "Continue to Report", or "No, Thanks" for the rest. You are not required to complete any offer to view your results.

Then you can see your results and which questions you got wrong.

Re: 128! by MABrider MABrider Profile at 7/3/08 7:26:45 AM

> 136
That's why you run this site!

> I missed three questions and one I disagree with - Tree is
> to shade as chimney is to smoke. The logic from the test
> creator was that chimney's emit smoke. Yes, tree's produce
> shade, but chimney's don't produce smoke (fires do). A
> little reaching. My answer was fireplace. Chimney's are
> associated with fireplaces as shade is to trees.

That one I got, and only because of all the choices to "match" against shade, smoke was the only non-solid.
I guess they thought that shade "comes out of" a tree like smoke out of a chimney.
Or some such.

> Whatever.

Yup!