Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > How did you find this website?

How did you find this website?

mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile

Posted:
3/1/08 at
1:45:38 PM

Views: 1130

I can remember maybe 6 or 7 years ago, I came across this site when I found out I would be going to Cedar Point over the summer. I was doing some research about al the rollercoasters there, I came across this site quite a few times. I started visiting the site maybe once or twice a week, then after a few years I joined and started posting.

So how did you come across this site?

Re: How did you find this website? by MommaBeast MommaBeast Profile at 3/2/08 12:25:19 AM

> So how did you come across this site?

Can't remember EXACTLY as it's been many a year ago, but methinks I just tripped upon it whilst 'Googling' stuff about coasters.

~MommaBeast

Re: How did you find this website? by Erik_Prachar Erik_Prachar Profile at 3/3/08 6:54:58 PM

I found URC from a link on the PCW Junkies' website, which I've visited infinate times looking for Wonderland info. On their Links page they mentioned URC was home to 'the best coaster discussion boards on the net' (or something to that effect). Why wouldn't I check it out? And I've stuck ever since :).

What made you come up with your name? by mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile at 4/27/08 3:26:01 PM

* This Post Has Been Modified *