Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > Spark of Insanity a winner?

Spark of Insanity a winner?

Rollercoaster_freak220 Rollercoaster_freak220 Profile

Posted:
10/19/07 at
11:40:49 AM

Views: 1412

I definitely think so! Jeff Dunham is back with a couple new "friends" and the origional classics. He is a comedic genius imo, and I thought I'd share a clip with yall. It gets a little racy, but I think it's ok to post. If not, Eric can remove it.

Re: Spark of Insanity a winner? by mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile at 3/26/08 10:56:33 PM

I finally got tickes to his Spark of Insanity tour in Buffalo. I can't wait to see it. When I watched that video you posted I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Thanks for the laughs
~Matt

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Spark of Insanity a winner? by mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile at 4/24/08 8:21:37 PM

Not sure if you've ever seen walter yet.....

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Spark of Insanity a winner? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 6/6/08 9:36:58 PM

> I definitely think so! Jeff Dunham is back with a couple
> new "friends" and the origional classics. He is a
> comedic genius imo, and I thought I'd share a clip with
> yall. It gets a little racy, but I think it's ok to post.
> If not, Eric can remove it.

> I'm reading my local paper's entertainment section today, and I see an ad for a show at the Prudential Center in Newark, a few blocks from where I work. It's Jeff Dunham's SPARK OF INSANITY tour. And I'm racking this brain of mine trying to remember where I'd heard the phrase before. 'Twas here!

Mike