Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > Coke or Pepsi

Coke or Pepsi

sixflagsgafreak

Posted:
1/4/03 at
2:21:53 PM

Views: 1564

Which soft drink is better, Pepsi, or Coke?

Re: Coke or Pepsi by PanteraPsycho at 1/4/03 4:13:55 PM

IMO it's Coke by a long shot. It's got a lot more kick and sweetness to it, which is why I drink carbonated beverages anyway (and the carbonation). Anyway, yeah, I think Coke is a lot better, it's just much more sharp to me.

Re: Coke or Pepsi by THE_BEASTmaster at 1/5/03 8:51:18 PM

> Which soft drink is better, Pepsi, or Coke?

Both! :-) Actually I like Pepsi. Especially Pepsi One. It tastes like a regular.

Bill Yost

Re: Coke or Pepsi by chillforce chillforce Profile at 1/5/03 11:57:11 PM

As the Commercial states, Coke, it is the real thing LOL. Besides, Polar Bears prefer coke as well.

Ed

Re: Coke or Pepsi by MABrider MABrider Profile at 1/6/03 7:35:19 AM

Coke for me.
The original, that is.
Nowadays known as "Coke Classic."

Mike B.

Re: Coke or Pepsi by Eric_P at 1/6/03 6:12:03 PM

> Coke for me.
> The original, that is.
> Nowadays known as "Coke Classic."

> Mike B.

Allright... now that I'm at the public library checking URC (it's been too long for my ISP to keep me away, and sorry for the shameless plug again)...

I'd say both. Both have their distinct taste to them.
Pepsi it's always seemed to me has had a more intense sugary taste to it than coke, which is a good thing, but coke is calmer, which is also a good thing for its own situation... Of course,I never pass up a Dr Pepper :)
Eric

Re: Coke or Pepsi by Lunatik at 1/15/03 2:33:57 AM

I like coke a lot more but i seriously reckon that vanilla coke suks and it tastes like crap...........and i reckon that the bluberry pepsi or whatever its called tastes gooooooooddd!! :)

Re: Coke or Pepsi by rllrcstrfreak69 at 1/15/03 5:13:12 PM

Pepsi's better. Coke has to sweet of a taste to it and almost doesn't taste like pop. Pepsi tastes real. ( :-\ )

Re: Coke or Pepsi by freakylick at 1/20/03 12:20:15 PM

I drink both, but I prefer Pepsi over Coke.

Re: Coke or Pepsi by lolligag18 at 1/30/03 8:19:25 AM

JOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLTJOLT

Re: Coke or Pepsi by Tiedra at 1/30/03 8:44:20 AM

I'd say coke! but pepei is more sweet on the taste buds. Both are good in their own freakish ways!

Re: Coke or Pepsi by loriu loriu Profile at 2/1/03 11:41:53 AM

Coke any day. Pepsi makes my tast buds curl, won't touch the stuff.

Re: Coke or Pepsi by rollergurlz12 at 2/3/03 7:17:48 PM

totally pepsi IMO

Re: Coke or Pepsi by Coaster-Phile Coaster-Phile Profile at 2/13/03 1:44:26 AM

I prefer Coke. I can drink Pepsi if that is the only cola they had.

Re: Coke or Pepsi by MommaBeast MommaBeast Profile at 2/19/03 11:40:24 AM

Used to be when I was younger, much younger, it was Pepsi all the way~~which sparked a bitter rivalry between me and my older sister who was a complete COKE freak.

Now that I've matured per se, I buy AND DRINK whichever one's on sale. I lean a little towards Coke, however (less sweet to me than Pepsi). But I very rarely ever finish a can....I'm good to go with 1/2.

I really prefer RC over both of them.

MommaBeast

Re: Coke or Pepsi by CedarPointFan at 3/1/03 11:51:10 PM

Coke

Pepsi tastes like a glass of Coke with melted ice.

Dave

Re: Coke or Pepsi by LONNOL at 3/2/03 5:46:08 PM

I am a fan of Coke, but will drink Pepsi if it is the only choice. However, if they have Pepsi products I usually go for Mountain Dew. I also enjoy the new Vanilla Coke. To me, few things taste better than a good soda, as long as they have clean lines and a good mix of syrup and carbination.

Adam

APH

Re: Coke or Pepsi by JRillera at 3/9/03 11:29:19 PM

You loser! Of course Coke is better than that weak Pepsi that ugly Britney Spears drinks. It has a stronger fizz. Pepsi is just sweet and weak.

Re: Coke or Pepsi by LONNOL at 3/10/03 12:03:55 AM

> You loser! Of course Coke is better than that
> weak Pepsi that ugly Britney Spears drinks. It
> has a stronger fizz. Pepsi is just sweet and
> weak.

Good point, douche bag.

Adam

APH

Re: Coke or Pepsi by Ethan Ethan Profile at 9/3/06 11:10:43 AM

Well, while I prefer Coke out of the two, Dr. Pepper is the king. Specifically, Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. Frankly, I'll drink both. But I like the cherry versions better than the originals.

I am really mad at Pepsi 'cause of Pepsi Jazz. They only made a diet version! I won't even try it, because every new version of pop with "2 Calories and Tastes the Same" still has that horrible aftertaste. And it will give you cancer anyway.

-Ethan-

Re: Coke or Pepsi by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/2/07 5:42:32 PM

I grew up in the 60's and 70's in a Coke/Dr. Pepper household..I tried Pepsi occasionally during that time, and liked it much better. I didn't DISLIKE Coke, but I didn't like Dr. Pepper at all...Years later, we started buying Pepsi, when my Dad wasn't around to put the kibosh on it...he was the Coke/Pepper guy, and he was bringing home the bacon, sooo...he died in '77. Then when I needed to drink diet soda, Diet Pepsi was much more palatable than Diet Coke. I've been susceptible to gallstones and kidney stones for years. I read somewhere that sodas containing phosphoric acid could contribute to stones if citric acid wasn't present to neutralize the phosphoric. Diet Pepsi had citric, Diet Coke didn't..so it was mostly a taste issue, but not entirely.

So, my answer is Pepsi. But given a choice between the two, I'd choose a Royal Crown!..or a Jolt(see other post.)

Mike

Re: Coke or Pepsi by westy_619 westy_619 Profile at 10/9/07 7:05:24 PM

depends its so hard, each is diferent from cans and bottles tho
coke in bottles
pepsi in cans

overall coke haha

Re: Coke or Pepsi by mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile at 2/21/08 10:56:14 PM

I really can't taste a difference, lol