Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Hansa Park Spinning Rapids Ride: Europe's Best

Hansa Park Spinning Rapids Ride: Europe's Best

Big Drop

Posted:
4/20/00 at
10:19:19 PM

Views: 258

This will be the best water ride in Europe. Please see my post below "re: too many water rides." This is not a slide nor is it what you may expect. This is a truly thrilling, fun ride that families and teenagers will love. It WILL BE more thrilling than any rapids ride in the world. It will also be the signature ride for Hansa Park
A lot of people are going to be surprised.

Re: Hansa Park Spinning Rapids Ride: Europe's Best by Graeme Graeme Profile at 4/21/00 2:48:44 PM

It wasn't any possible low thrill factor that bothered me, I just am not keen on getting wet (on rides). Having said that, I read your post and if it really is dry, then great!

Graeme.

> This will be the best water ride in Europe.
> Please see my post below "re: too many
> water rides." This is not a slide nor
> is it what you may expect. This is a truly
> thrilling, fun ride that families and
> teenagers will love. It WILL BE more
> thrilling than any rapids ride in the world.
> It will also be the signature ride for Hansa
> Park A lot of people are going to be
> surprised.

Re: Hansa Park Spinning Rapids Ride: Europe's Best by Big Drop at 4/21/00 3:15:15 PM

> It wasn't any possible low thrill factor
> that bothered me, I just am not keen on
> getting wet (on rides). Having said that, I
> read your post and if it really is dry, then
> great! Graeme.
You do not get wet on this ride. At Asterix people ride in April and October with no fear of getting wet.

hmm? by Jakob at 4/22/00 8:03:36 AM

You do not get wet on this ride. At Asterix
> people ride in April and October with no
> fear of getting wet.
I rode it in Asterix, and the ride was a little bit boring. The slide section is o.k., but too short. And the river section at the end was so boring.
I live in the near of hansapark and I visited the park two days ago, and this ride looks better, although not great for a coaster enthusiast. But it will be a great family attraction, I'm sure.
We rode the schwarzkopf single looper "Nessie" 20 times at his 20. birthday on 20.4.2000. It was so funny!!
Greetings
Jakob