Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > BPB getting Nickland

BPB getting Nickland

hatt

Posted:
7/27/10 at
10:24:14 AM

Views: 2092

Blackpool Gazette

Re: BPB getting Nickland by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 7/28/10 12:27:47 PM

Read this on Screamscape last night...I'm sure it'll be a hit with the families more than anything.

Re: BPB getting Nickland by Graeme Graeme Profile at 7/29/10 5:50:42 PM

Will this mean the removal of Roller Coaster?

I had a really odd dream last night. I always have the same dream about Blackpool Pleasure Beach - it's weird. What happens is that I'm always surprised to find myself in Blackpool and suddenly get the urge to go in the Pleasure Beach. I never buy a wristband because it's the end of the day (like I say, it's always a surprise to be there) - instead, I buy a few tokens and furiously try to ride all the woodies before closing time.

This Blackpool is different though - there are always cliffs to the west, and the coast is on the east. The promenade runs south to north like the real Blackpool, but the Pleasure Beach in my dreams is between the promenade and the sea (all to the east of the road, if you follow me?) It's always like this.

Anyway, last night I inspected the Roller Coaster and it was in a state of great disrepair. I thought it wasn't operating, but it was, and they let me on!

I don't know why I'm telling you this - after all, it's just a load of nonsense in my psyché. But, if Nick Laister is reading this - if Roller Coaster is removed (and hopefully it's not), please, please secure it for Dreamland, Margate, because I sincerely believe it to be the very best ride at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

Re: BPB getting Nickland by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 7/31/10 12:05:41 PM

Graz, no worries about RC, it's not going anywhere. I'd imagine Nickland will be heading where Space(d) Invaders is at. Nice dream, btw.