Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Vive la France

Vive la France

the_winged_beast the_winged_beast Profile

Posted:
5/3/10 at
5:43:41 AM

Views: 2349

France isn't usually in the spotlight for mega coaster projects, there's already Disney of course and a lot of smaller parks with quirky Souquet coasters spread throughout, 1066 and Azteka come to mind

However is this about to change as it seems quite a lot of parks are getting interesting new Monsters, quite literally over the next few seasons

"Monster" B&M Inverter - Walygator Parc
this is a fantastic grab for the small park, a full clone of Raptor at a knocked down price, they've also bought a wild mouse they plan to enclose, sounds interesting

Parc Asterix - B&M Inverted Coaster
This has to be themed surely? going on the rest of the park, i reckon we're in for the next Black Mamba if the project goes ahead

Nigloland - Intamin Mega-Lite
The park owners recently appeared on a local TV program riding various coasters in europe to select which one would be best for the park, they fell in love with Piraten, so a mega-lite will be on the way for 2012, good times!

Le Pal - Mack Spinning Coaster
slightly extended version of Sierra Sidewinder looks to be a solid family coaster

HighExtreme

Re: Vive la France by hatt at 5/3/10 2:12:46 PM

The Mega-Lite for Nigloland is not confirmed yet, otherwise I agree completely. Looks good for France and I'm really looking forward to ride the Walygator coaster...

Re: Vive la France by Graeme Graeme Profile at 5/3/10 5:16:01 PM

Whoah, that's crazy! Looks like France is set to get a bunch of great coasters all at once.

Re: Vive la France by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 5/7/10 1:41:24 AM

A Beemer for Parc Asterix???I had heard they were going for a Maverick style coaster...Still, nice to see France moving along with something other than Soquet...;)