Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Trip to Europa Park and Holiday Park 4/16 & 4/17

Trip to Europa Park and Holiday Park 4/16 & 4/17

VJDiAngelo VJDiAngelo Profile

Posted:
4/13/10 at
9:20:33 PM

Views: 2302

Hello, I am an oldie but a newbie here at URC. It's been a while since I've posted and I've never posted on the European board.

I am currently in Switzerland on business and plan on traveling via train to Europa park on Thursday spending the night at the Hotel Lowen in Rust and going to the park on Friday. Then hop another train to Mannheim that night, staying at the Rhein-Neckar Hotel and going on to Holiday Park on Saturday. Then head out early to get back to Lausanne for the night so I can be in Geneva for a 10:50am flight home next morning.

I am looking for anyone interested in joining me as a guide, or any help or suggestions. I will be travelling alone, I don't speak the language and I am quite nervous about this trip!

Please help!! I was excited when planning this trip, and that excitement has turned to uncertainty!

Thanks,

Vic DiAngelo
Cleveland, Ohio

Re: Trip to Europa Park and Holiday Park 4/16 & 4/17 by hatt at 4/22/10 8:47:17 AM

I hope you still did and enjoyed your trip?