Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > this should make you guys chuckle... ;-)

this should make you guys chuckle... ;-)

twpburton

Posted:
2/8/10 at
4:52:24 PM

Views: 2256

I was just looking at some videos on youtube, I noticed the following comment from someone who was trying to reassure somebody that the Incredible Hulk at IOA is safe....

Well, are you afraid of the loops? here's some tips:
1. More people are killed each year by sharks then by roller-coaster incidents on a loop, more people are killed by pigs each year then by sharks. You have a 1/ 1.6 BILLION chance of anything happening to you on the loops.
Second, try this exercise.
1. Sit upside down
2. Press your hand on your head for 30 seconds. When you let go, you should feel a slight headeache
This is the 1.4 second pressue your will feel on loops.

I keep trying the exercise, but my hands can't get on top of my head as im balancing on it.... :D

here's the link... what a ride http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVdZROJf9Ag&feature=related

Re: this should make you guys chuckle... ;-) by Graeme Graeme Profile at 2/8/10 5:34:13 PM

I'm a massive wuss, but loops are one thing I'm not scared of. I've never understood what's so scary about them.

> Well, are you afraid of the loops? here's some tips:
> 1. More people are killed each year by sharks then by
> roller-coaster incidents on a loop, more people are killed
> by pigs each year then by sharks. You have a 1/ 1.6 BILLION
> chance of anything happening to you on the loops.

LOL. To be fair, in an amusement park, you're not likely to be attacked by sharks or pigs!

Re: this should make you guys chuckle... ;-) by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 2/10/10 12:46:13 AM

It's Youtube, there's nothing but morons on there. This guy tried to tell me that a Premier Spaghetti Bowl Coaster has four elements and three inversions. I simply corrected him, and then he tells me camelbacks are elements too 9when it was clear the camelback wasn't discussed).