Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Hong Kong Disneyland Plans 3 New Lands

Hong Kong Disneyland Plans 3 New Lands

the_winged_beast the_winged_beast Profile

Posted:
7/1/09 at
2:45:34 AM

Views: 3694

Hong Kong Disneyland has announced a HK$3.63 billion expansion which will include 30 new attractions and three new theme areas two unique to any Disneyland click here for Full Press Release & Artwork

Photobucket

the big news is a new version of Big Thunder Mountain or rather
"Big Grizzly Mountain Coaster" as it will be, which includes a ' careen backward down an incline that propels them through twists and turns, before a launch sequence "blasts" the mine train out of the mountain'

Mystic Point will feature a new version of haunted mansion or "Mystic Mansion" in which the trackless ride system allows the cars to move freely through the story

Toy Story Land with an intamin half pipe coaster and parachute tower, Disney Studios Paris is set to get something similar to this land next year

Exciting stuff . . .

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Hong Kong Disneyland Plans 3 New Lands by Graeme Graeme Profile at 7/1/09 1:01:57 PM

> Hong Kong Disneyland has announced a HK$3.63 billion
> expansion which will include 30 new attractions and three
> new theme areas two unique to any Disneyland click here for
> the big news is a new version of Big Thunder Mountain
> or rather
> "Big Grizzly Mountain Coaster" as it will be,
> which includes a ' careen backward down an incline that
> propels them through twists and turns, before a launch
> sequence "blasts" the mine train out of the
> mountain'

Grizzlies... I like their style. Is this likely to be a Vekoma reverser mine train with an LSM launch as well?

> Mystic Point will feature a new version of haunted mansion
> or "Mystic Mansion" in which the trackless ride
> system allows the cars to move freely through the story

Doesn't this park also have a trackless Winnie the Pooh ride?