Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Fluch von Novgorod Hansa Park

Fluch von Novgorod Hansa Park

the_winged_beast the_winged_beast Profile

Posted:
1/25/09 at
5:17:44 AM

Views: 12556

Hansa Park are opening Fluch von Novgorod a custom Gerstlauer Euro Fighter with a dark section and LSM launch

Work is really coming along check out the progress in the Construction Photos Blog

User Submitted Picture
Re: Fluch von Novgorod Hansa Park by TrickTrack TrickTrack Profile at 1/25/09 5:42:09 AM

Shame on me for not posting about this ride earlier. I am probably still miffed that they are building a fine coaster after I moved away from Hansa Parks (and Heide Parks) vicinity into the funpark diaspora of Berlin.

StellaVista

Re: Fluch von Novgorod Hansa Park by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 1/25/09 10:21:43 AM

I was thinking of posting this, but I guess I was beaten too. lol But hey Trick, isn't there any parks near Berlin?

Re: Fluch von Novgorod Hansa Park by Graeme Graeme Profile at 1/25/09 4:02:43 PM

That's very interesting - an LSM-launched Euro Fighter. The theming looks at least as good as Thorpe Park's.

All credit to Gerstlauer - the Euro Fighter seems to be the coaster of the moment.

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Fluch von Novgorod Hansa Park by TrickTrack TrickTrack Profile at 1/26/09 5:04:13 AM

> But hey Trick, isn't there any parks near Berlin?

NO! Absolutely nothing worth a mention! The ruins of Spreepark are still rotting away in the eastern part of town. It´s closed since 2001 and it will probably never re-open.

The funfairs of Berlin are also a pathetic joke. It´s not a good place to live for our hobby.

StellaVista

Re: Fluch von Novgorod Hansa Park by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 1/26/09 4:05:03 PM

Not to self, avoid Berlin when it comes to the hobby at ALL costs. ;)

So what is the closest park?

Re: Fluch von Novgorod Hansa Park by TrickTrack TrickTrack Profile at 1/27/09 4:25:18 AM

I think that Belantis near Leipzig is the closest. But I have no interest to go there.
Even Freizeitpark Plohn (Forellenhof), the small park that is currently building a GCI woody is about a three hour drive.

Heide Park and Hansa Park are both 3 hour + rides from Berlin (compared to the 40 minutes to an hour it took from Hamburg).

Pretty sad.

StellaVista