Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Photos

Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Photos

David

Posted:
12/9/08 at
10:10:35 AM

Views: 1825

Even though its the off season There are still places to go.

Hyde Park Winter Wonderland is on for the 2nd time and is open until January 4th.

I had a fantastic weekend down there with some enthusiast friends and the rides have proved very popular once again.

Me and Niall have uploaded 100 photos to Scotlands Funlands here

http://sflfeatures.fotopic.net/c1622302.html

The side mainly covers Scottish fairs but does feature Scottish parks and also covers the other home nations as well as the odd European fair.

* This Post Has Been Modified *

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Winter Wonderland Photos at Scotlands Funlands

Re: Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Photos by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 12/9/08 1:51:04 PM

I love how you guys still get your funfairs in the winter...not a chance here in Canada. Doesn't Carter's Steam fair have a winter go as well?

Re: Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Photos by britcitchris britcitchris Profile at 12/13/08 5:16:35 PM

Fantastic photos there, David. The family will be spending Christmas week (well, starting next weekend) with family who live just on the edge of London and we hope to spend a day or two in the big city itself. Apart from doing the Eye (yaay, my first time, can't wait) i would love to get to Hyde Park...

Regards.

Chris.

Re: Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Photos by David at 12/15/08 1:44:57 PM

Carters are open at Bluewater Shopping Centre until 3rd January.

Like with Warwick Castle and Alton Towers out of season winter fairs there will on ly be some of the rides open (in thise case five) as opposed to the full Carters steam fair line up.

I did Alton Towers a couple of years ago when they were there and dispite being only the Dodogem, Ark, Dive Bomber, Gallopers and Chair O Planes open it was sill worth seeing.

Re: Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Photos by David at 12/18/08 6:52:07 PM

Niall Cockburn has added a 7 minute video of all the rides and attractions at Winter Wonderland here so you can get a feel for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyw2LiAAC9I

Its well worth a visit if anyone can make it down there.

Winter Wonderland video