Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > EAS 2008

EAS 2008

Graeme Graeme Profile

Posted:
11/17/08 at
9:59:39 AM

Views: 706

The magnificent Coastersandmore.de has its annual EAS pages up (in German language at the moment). Highlights include:

* The ABC Rides Tube Coaster - am I the only one who loves the look of this 2-man coaster?

* The ZacSpin in place at Grona Lund.

* Cracking shot of a Piraten clone in Japan (I can't tell if it's real or computer generated).

* Vekoma Stingray prototype (is it a different design to the earlier, computer-generated version? Looks like it to me.)

* Design of the Tibidabo coaster (yes, I'd class it as a mine train).

Great stuff!

EAS 2008

Re: EAS 2008 by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 11/18/08 11:20:51 AM

Grazza thanks for the link. My goodness do you have some good rides coming out. I'm quite excited about the Stingray, the Eagle Coaster, and the ZacSpin myself.

Re: EAS 2008 by Graeme Graeme Profile at 12/2/08 9:37:30 AM

IAAPA has happened too. I haven't had a full look yet, although it seems B&M did not display a new type of coaster after all (not publicly anyway).

Coaster Crew - IAAPA 2008

Re: EAS 2008 by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 12/2/08 3:38:48 PM

I'm beginning to think there wasn't ever going to be anything. I think Vekoma is putting out alot more innovative ideas than B&M have. I'm quite geeked more about their products than I am with the Beemers.