The magnificent Coastersandmore.de has its annual EAS pages up (in German language at the moment). Highlights include:
* The ABC Rides Tube Coaster - am I the only one who loves the look of this 2-man coaster?
* The ZacSpin in place at Grona Lund.
* Cracking shot of a Piraten clone in Japan (I can't tell if it's real or computer generated).
* Vekoma Stingray prototype (is it a different design to the earlier, computer-generated version? Looks like it to me.)
* Design of the Tibidabo coaster (yes, I'd class it as a mine train).
Grazza thanks for the link. My goodness do you have some good rides coming out. I'm quite excited about the Stingray, the Eagle Coaster, and the ZacSpin myself.
IAAPA has happened too. I haven't had a full look yet, although it seems B&M did not display a new type of coaster after all (not publicly anyway).
I'm beginning to think there wasn't ever going to be anything. I think Vekoma is putting out alot more innovative ideas than B&M have. I'm quite geeked more about their products than I am with the Beemers.