Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Pleasurewood Hills Fansite

Pleasurewood Hills Fansite

leon leon Profile

Posted:
6/29/08 at
2:11:15 PM

Views: 1501

I was browsing Wikipedia today and found a link to this new unofficial Pleasurewood Hills website:

http://www.unofficialpleasurewood.co.uk/

I checked out the site, and it seems pretty good!

Also, in relation to another post earlier on in the month, a few old park maps have been submitted.

Re: Pleasurewood Hills Fansite by Unofficial_Pleasurewood Unofficial_Pleasurewood Profile at 7/2/08 1:02:11 PM

Thanks for the mention Leon!

The site is still in its infancy, having only been online a few weeks, so hopefully over time it will develop and improve further. If anyone has any photos, content or additional info they would be prepared to share, i'd love to hear from you! Just contact me via the website.

Thanks!

http://www.unofficialpleasurewood.co.uk

Re: Pleasurewood Hills Fansite by charliexjx charliexjx Profile at 7/19/08 4:49:45 AM

Finally a fan site for Pleasurewood Hills!

Will there be a forum for it in the future?

Pleasurewood Hills is my home park, and I have visited it since I was a tiny baby, I feel its responsable for turning me into the adrenaline junkie that I am now!

Re: Pleasurewood Hills Fansite by Graeme Graeme Profile at 7/19/08 9:36:55 AM

> Pleasurewood Hills is my home park, and I have visited it
> since I was a tiny baby, I feel its responsable for turning
> me into the adrenaline junkie that I am now!

Me too! Wanted to try Ladybird (as I hadn't been on a coaster before) - couldn't believe how exciting it was!

Hope the site goes well.

I've been negative about Pleasurewood Hills over the past few years, but I truly believe what I say. I honestly look forward to the time when I can praise Pleasurewood again! :)

Re: Pleasurewood Hills Fansite by leon leon Profile at 7/19/08 12:52:58 PM

> Pleasurewood Hills is my home park, and I have visited it
> since I was a tiny baby, I feel its responsable for turning
> me into the adrenaline junkie that I am now!

> Me too! Wanted to try Ladybird (as I hadn't been on a
> coaster before) - couldn't believe how exciting it was!

Tis also mine! Ha that place 'brought' me up too.

> I've been negative about Pleasurewood Hills over the past
> few years, but I truly believe what I say. I honestly look
> forward to the time when I can praise Pleasurewood again!
> :)

Yes, as do I. In recent years the park has become more of a 'park' than an amusement park or theme park. Hopeful prosperity is in the air!

:)

Re: Pleasurewood Hills Fansite by Unofficial_Pleasurewood Unofficial_Pleasurewood Profile at 7/25/08 4:46:47 PM

> Finally a fan site for Pleasurewood Hills!

> Will there be a forum for it in the future?

Could be an idea for the future, yes. I'm still tinkering with a few bits and pieces on the site at the moment, so i'll probably wait to see how visitor numbers go before I set up any kind of discussion area. If you've got any other ideas, let me know.

Unofficial Pleasurewood Website