Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > 2008 Year of the NOTHING

2008 Year of the NOTHING

nick_fanta

Posted:
5/4/08 at
4:57:17 AM

Views: 818

hi all
is it just me or are the parks doing nothing this year
Pleasurewood hills - playing on wipeout
Great yarmouth - nothing as normal where is this wheel or multiplex that they promised 2 years ago
east anglia = big let down

pleasure island - crap ride that makes you sick and is painfull to ride, they already have enough ride that spin, with that land they could put something worth while in!

fantasy island
no ride no wristband!!!- all the talk from last year about wristbands and nothing so i wont be visiting them again this year

just my thought about the east at the moment!!!

o i doubt skegness botton will put anything in

Re: 2008 Year of the NOTHING by Graeme Graeme Profile at 5/4/08 8:20:46 AM

> hi all
> is it just me or are the parks doing nothing this year

It's not just you!

> pleasure island - crap ride that makes you sick and is
> painfull to ride, they already have enough ride that spin,
> with that land they could put something worth while in!

Oh right, I see. I checked out the website and they're getting the Evolution from Flamingo Land. I have to agree with you that they have plenty of spin rides.

On a positive note, I do love travelling round East Anglia in the summer. Whilst I don't think we'll get any good new rides at the Pleasure Beach for a while, Great Yarmouth has the upcoming harbour and leisure complex, and is generally in very good shape.

Pleasurewood, Pleasure Island, Fantasy Island and the Pleasure Beach all need a good, smooth, modern, non-looping coaster.