Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Europa Park and Canstatter Volksfest Stuttgart Questions

Europa Park and Canstatter Volksfest Stuttgart Questions

LONNOL

Posted:
5/2/08 at
8:18:56 AM

Views: 1494

After looking at dates it seems we will miss the Volksfest. Therefore, does anyone know some affordable hotels near Europa Park. I know it is a ways from anything, so are the on-site hotels the only options?

Adam

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Europa Park and Canstatter Volksfest Stuttgart Questions by the_winged_beast the_winged_beast Profile at 5/2/08 9:58:57 AM

> After looking at dates it seems we will miss the Volksfest.
> Therefore, does anyone know some affordable hotels near
> Europa Park. I know it is a ways from anything, so are the
> on-site hotels the only options?

The Europa Park hotels are exceptional places, it really is worth the cost of staying on-site, i'd truly reccomend it, the hotels are very high quality, nothing beats eating ice cream sat on the top of the collesium at 10pm watching the grand fountain show

If you don't mind camping the Europa Tee Pee village is a bit of a laugh / affordale on-site option

In Rust, the following local hotels are available, try searching for

Arndt Hotel Garni
Hotel Kosel
Hotel Casa Rustica
Hotel Löwen
Apollon Hotel
Andante Hotel

HighExtreme

Re: Europa Park and Canstatter Volksfest Stuttgart Questions by TrickTrack TrickTrack Profile at 5/3/08 4:57:17 AM

There are also many guest houses (the equivalent to bed&breakfast)

I can recommend this one: http://www.pension-sigg.de/
It´s clean, relatively cheap, very good breakfast is included and the best thing: It is located DIRECTLY adjacent from the main entrance!
You can park for free on their lot, cross the street and you are in the park.
While ascending SilverStar you can check your car from above and peep into your window!

StellaVista: Paranoia ist berechtigt