Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Asterix' L'Oxygenarium/Bobbejaanland's Bobbedrop

Asterix' L'Oxygenarium/Bobbejaanland's Bobbedrop

Big Drop

Posted:
11/24/99 at
10:41:48 PM

Views: 308

Has anyone been on either of these rides and if so what did you think of them? Are they very popular? If you have been on both which did you prefer and why? I heard that the Independent called L'Oxygenarium the best water ride at Asterix.

Re: Asterix' L'Oxygenarium/Bobbejaanland's Bobbedr by Dave at 12/2/99 8:03:23 AM

Bobbedrop is a good mild ride, that isn't too wet. Don't bother going specifically to the park for it though. I can't speak for L'Oxygenarium, seen as I've never heard of it before.

Re: Asterix' L'Oxygenarium/Bobbejaanland's Bobbedr by Jakob Wahl at 1/2/00 12:47:40 PM

Hi! L'oxygenarium is funny, but it isn't more than a big water slide. The difference between both is that in parc asterix, there are small things(?), which improve the circling of the boat. But I find that ride too short. But l'oxygenarium is definitively not the best water ride in asterix. Menhir express (flume ride by hopkins) is really better. Greetings Jakob wahl

: Bobbedrop is a good mild ride, that isn't too
: wet. Don't bother going specifically to the
: park for it though. I can't speak for
: L'Oxygenarium, seen as I've never heard of
: it before.