Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > B&M Coasters in Europe

B&M Coasters in Europe

reallyG

Posted:
11/13/99 at
7:09:17 PM

Views: 208

hi

Are there more B&M coasters in europe instead of Dragon Khan and those 2 of alton towers????

I will apreciate any answer.

ReallyG

Re: B&M Coasters in Europe by Pete at 11/14/99 6:52:28 AM

: hi Are there more B&M coasters in europe
: instead of Dragon Khan and those 2 of alton
: towers???? I will apreciate any answer.
: ReallyG

There is a new B&M inverter being built at a park in Italy called Katun which i think will debut next year. And also a rumour going around that Port Aventura might be having an inverter possibly a duelling dragons clone but that is not conformed. ttfn Pete

Re: B&M Coasters in Europe by Wendigo at 11/14/99 5:23:45 PM

There is a new B&M inverter being built at a
: park in Italy called Katun which i think
: will debut next year. And also a rumour
: going around that Port Aventura might be
: having an inverter possibly a duelling
: dragons clone but that is not conformed.
: ttfn Pete

If Port Aventura is indeed getting an inverted in the near future, it certainly won't be next year because the park is getting a motion simulator titled "Sea Oddesey" for next year. And if Port Aventura's next coaster turns out to be a DD clone they would have to avoid useing the word dragon in the coasters name in order to avoid confusion with you know what. By the way, is there any construction pics of Katun on the web? -Wendigo

Re: B&M Coasters in Europe by Lyndon at 11/22/99 7:36:02 PM

: There is a new B&M inverter being built at a
: If Port Aventura is indeed getting an
: inverted in the near future, it certainly
: won't be next year because the park is
: getting a motion simulator titled "Sea
: Oddesey" for next year. And if Port
: Aventura's next coaster turns out to be a DD
: clone they would have to avoid useing the
: word dragon in the coasters name in order to
: avoid confusion with you know what. By the
: way, is there any construction pics of Katun
: on the web? -Wendigo

With the kind of $$$ Universal has to play with ,I don't think they're likely to restrict themselves to one new attraction per season . Also ,there is nothing stopping them from using the word "Dragons" on any ride or attraction . In fact ,it may enhance the themeing ,as Chinese folklore is full of dragons . Personally ,I'd like to see "Mediterania" developed into a "ride" area & a "Raging Bull" clone incorporated :-)