Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models

New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models

Graeme Graeme Profile

Posted:
9/13/05 at
8:07:33 PM

Views: 3439

Thought these were interesting - new models of EuroFighter from Gerstlauer...

http://www.screamscape.com/html/euro-fighter_0.htm
http://www.screamscape.com/html/euro-fighter_5.htm
http://www.screamscape.com/html/euro-fighter_9.htm

They are both very compact and have a base frame. I can think of a few East Anglian piers that could do with something like this...

Screamscape - Industry News

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by the_winged_beast the_winged_beast Profile at 9/15/05 6:03:55 AM

> Thought these were interesting - new models of EuroFighter
> from Gerstlauer...

The "320 Model" really looks like it's been intended to be homed on the end of a pier I really agree, and what a fabulous addition to any pier it would make, certainly a little more exciting than a crazy mouse

The "470 Model" looks like it will become the modern equivalent / replacement for the pinfari loop coasters

http://www.UrbanMonsters.com

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/15/05 9:34:12 AM

> The "320 Model" really looks like it's been
> intended to be homed on the end of a pier I really agree,
> and what a fabulous addition to any pier it would make,
> certainly a little more exciting than a crazy mouse

> The "470 Model" looks like it will become the
> modern equivalent / replacement for the pinfari loop
> coasters

Please can we have the 470 for Clacton and the 320 for Walton, and I'll get people lots of nice pics, and be content for 3 months! ;)

Seriously, these EuroFighters are making an awful lot more sense to me now they're making compact models. I didn't really know how to place the original (Vild-Svinet?) Typhoon looked better, but these compact, base-frame models really make sense! A park could buy one and be confident it'll be easy to sell-on if they want to.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 9/21/05 11:57:50 AM

Graeme, thanks for these links! I could see even Alton getting one of these in the future, maybe even in Black Hole's(sniff, sniff) place when they remove it(if the rumors are true). But wherever the Eurofighters go, Gertslauer know they'll have a hit on their hands.

Tim.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/21/05 5:39:31 PM

> Graeme, thanks for these links! I could see even Alton
> getting one of these in the future, maybe even in Black
> Hole's(sniff, sniff) place when they remove it(if the
> rumors are true). But wherever the Eurofighters go,
> Gertslauer know they'll have a hit on their hands.

Yep, I don't think they're too lowly for Alton, especially these days. Only thing is, they're sort of vertical drop rides, which would clash with Oblivion.

Ah, my heart belongs to compact coasters. They're the Reader's Wives and High Street Honeys of the coaster world, ie. all the more appealing because you might actually meet one! ;)

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by TrickTrack TrickTrack Profile at 9/22/05 6:15:19 AM

Hi, its me again, tricknag!

Don´t you think that those rides are a bit, erm..short!? O.K., they are compact, but thats even less coaster than GeForce at Thorpe. It would be nice on a Pier, but for a park?

Graeme, with "Readers Wives" you certainly don´t mean that camp DJ team from London?! These two guys who look like the chicks from Human League and who play lots of Human League and who bitch at punters who dare to ask for special songs?!

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/22/05 9:10:53 AM

> Don´t you think that those rides are a bit, erm..short!?
> O.K., they are compact, but thats even less coaster than
> GeForce at Thorpe. It would be nice on a Pier, but for a
> park?

I agree 100%. I think Tim was thinking of the EuroFighter in general.

To be honest, I'm not so interested in the custom ones. Typhoon looked better than Vild-Svinet, as it was compact (can't remember whether it's portable), but the ones that really interest me are these two compact, base-frame ones. You really could slot one into any amusement park or pier.

How much do you think they cost? Typhoon is down at 5 million euro (A bit more than £3m?) on RCDB. I'd put these compact ones at £2-3m.

> Graeme, with "Readers Wives" you certainly don´t
> mean that camp DJ team from London?! These two guys who
> look like the chicks from Human League and who play lots of
> Human League and who bitch at punters who dare to ask for
> special songs?!

What, something like: "You want Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go? Get with it grandad! That's so eighties!" ;)

Ignore me - I was just being bawdy for comic effect! The truth is, when I'm in WHSmith, I ignore those sorts of magazines and just browse Edge (highbrow computer games mag), Games TM and Home Cinema Choice!

(Sadly, the truth!)

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Fraser Fraser Profile at 9/22/05 11:43:14 AM

> Ignore me - I was just being bawdy for comic effect! The
> truth is, when I'm in WHSmith, I ignore those sorts
> of magazines and just browse Edge (highbrow computer games
> mag), Games TM and Home Cinema Choice!

> (Sadly, the truth!)

My sad magazine browse normally consists of Nintendo magazine (I have a DS, and can I just say Nintedogs is the coolest game ever); PDA essentials and PocketPC magazine. Sad, but horribly true. Sometimes, if the chav takes me, I might splash out on a Heat.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/22/05 12:13:54 PM

> My sad magazine browse normally consists of Nintendo
> magazine (I have a DS, and can I just say Nintedogs is the
> coolest game ever);

Very, very good taste, my man! Although I seem to remember you calling me a geek a few years ago when I revealed I liked Zelda!!! (Best game series ever.)

> Sometimes, if the chav takes me, I
> might splash out on a Heat.

There's a heck of a lot of innuendo in that sentence!

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by the_flaming_brick at 9/22/05 12:28:08 PM

> My sad magazine browse normally consists of Nintendo
> magazine (I have a DS, and can I just say Nintedogs is the
> coolest game ever);

> Very, very good taste, my man! Although I seem to remember
> you calling me a geek a few years ago when I revealed I
> liked Zelda!!! (Best game series ever.)

> Sometimes, if the chav takes me, I
> might splash out on a Heat.

> There's a heck of a lot of innuendo in that sentence!

I'm sorry but i thought this was a coaster forum...not a forum for the nintendo DS. How did the conversation change so quickly? I personally agree that it would fit to an amusement park but not something to the standards of alton towers.

By the way...nintendos suck compared to playstation!!

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/22/05 12:34:51 PM

> I'm sorry but i thought this was a coaster forum...not a
> forum for the nintendo DS. How did the conversation change
> so quickly?

Well, you have to allow people to show a bit of personality.

> By the way...nintendos suck compared to playstation!!

Oh dear...!

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Fraser Fraser Profile at 9/22/05 12:51:34 PM

> so quickly?

> Well, you have to allow people to show a bit of
> personality.

> Oh dear...!

Well actually Mr Flaming-brick person, you may be interested to know that there may be a version of RCT on DS- so it's not entirely unrelated, so there nyar nyar yaboo etc etc.
;)

ps- the playstation psp may rock in its own little world , but will never have Nintendogs or Electroplankton!
I

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Fraser Fraser Profile at 9/22/05 12:56:28 PM

> so quickly?

> Well, you have to allow people to show a bit of
> personality.

> Oh dear...!

> Well actually Mr Flaming-brick person, you may be
> interested to know that there may be a version of RCT on
> DS- so it's not entirely unrelated, so there nyar nyar
> yaboo etc etc.
> ;)

And back to coasters...I think ikt's highly unfair to compare Gerstlauers to Pinfaris- since all Pinfari coasters that I have ridden are the very work of the devil, and should be reported to amnesty international as instruments of ear-bashing, neck-wrenching, spine-compressing torture. That one on Brighton Pier belongs in the London Dungeon- it is a vile and inhumane machine.

> ps- the playstation psp may rock in its own little world ,
> but will never have Nintendogs or Electroplankton!
> I
>

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by the_flaming_brick at 9/22/05 2:49:41 PM

> yaboo etc etc.
> ;)

I never said the psp was any good, just the actual console. I do have a nintendo gamecube and play mario kart double dash all the time. The only problem with it is that, that is the only good game...as well as zelda as i have heard!! They don't have enough games for it!

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Fraser Fraser Profile at 9/22/05 3:59:21 PM

> yaboo etc etc.
> ;)

> I never said the psp was any good, just the actual console.
> I do have a nintendo gamecube and play mario kart double
> dash all the time. The only problem with it is that, that
> is the only good game...as well as zelda as i have heard!!
> They don't have enough games for it!

There's no sign of Zelda for DS yet. The DS games have a great sense of humour about them, which I love. WarioWare touched is hilarious- you get to pee on fires to put them out, wipe snot off people's faces and poke cats in the eye. I suppose I like all that dinky oriental sense of fun.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/22/05 4:13:14 PM

True that they don't have enough games on GameCube, but not true that Zelda and Mario Kart are the only good ones! Flaming_brick, please email me about this if you want. I wanted to talk to you anyway. In fact, you, me and Fraser could start up a "console mailing list"! ;)

I wanted to discuss the matter further with Fraser as soon as he mentioned the DS, and I had actually already emailed him before I saw you moaning it was too off-topic...! ;) But I did appreciate your irony in saying we shouldn't talk about consoles and then saying PlayStations are better. Nice one.

Right, let's talk EuroFighters! ;)

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/22/05 4:20:32 PM

> And back to coasters...I think ikt's highly unfair to
> compare Gerstlauers to Pinfaris-

Well, smooth Pinfaris then!

Personally, I've always quite liked Pinfaris, as it was pretty much your only chance of finding a decent-sized (50ft) coaster at some of these little seaside parks. Their recent Mini Mega is good, and the inverted coaster was highly regarded too. Just a shame one stalled like it did.

It's actually been quite some time since there were decent off-the-shelf coasters you could slot in at seaside amusement parks. I think these fit the bill.

Wouldn't it be nice if we got some new, base-frame, compact non-looping coasters (not wild mice)? Steel woodies, if you will.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Fraser Fraser Profile at 9/22/05 6:27:44 PM

> Well, smooth Pinfaris then!

Smooth Pinfaris. Isn't that an Oxymoron?

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by hatt at 9/23/05 4:48:52 AM

> Well, smooth Pinfaris then!

> Personally, I've always quite liked Pinfaris, as it was
> pretty much your only chance of finding a decent-sized
> (50ft) coaster at some of these little seaside parks. Their
> recent Mini Mega is good, and the inverted coaster was
> highly regarded too. Just a shame one stalled like it did.

> It's actually been quite some time since there were decent
> off-the-shelf coasters you could slot in at seaside
> amusement parks. I think these fit the bill.

I agree completely with you. The Mighty Mini Mega is a brilliant family coaster and so is the Pinfari Inverter. The accident in France was due to a human fault and I don't see a problem that it stalled. Vekoma Boomerangs stalled a lot and nevertheless they are just everywhere. IMHO the Pinfari Inverter is a perfect addition for smaller parks but I don't know the actual situation of Pinfari after their bancrupcy so perhaps we won't see any further ones?

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/23/05 10:30:19 AM

> I agree completely with you. The Mighty Mini Mega is a
> brilliant family coaster and so is the Pinfari Inverter.
> The accident in France was due to a human fault and I don't
> see a problem that it stalled. Vekoma Boomerangs stalled a
> lot and nevertheless they are just everywhere.

There's nothing wrong with coasters stalling, but didn't this one start moving again unexpectedly while it was being evacuated? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd really like to be wrong and the coaster proved safe, as it looks a great little ride.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by the_flaming_brick at 9/23/05 1:07:55 PM

> True that they don't have enough games on GameCube, but not
> true that Zelda and Mario Kart are the only good ones!
> Flaming_brick, please email me about this if you want. I
> wanted to talk to you anyway. In fact, you, me and Fraser
> could start up a "console mailing list"! ;)

> I wanted to discuss the matter further with Fraser as soon
> as he mentioned the DS, and I had actually already emailed
> him before I saw you moaning it was too off-topic...! ;)
> But I did appreciate your irony in saying we shouldn't talk
> about consoles and then saying PlayStations are better.
> Nice one.

> Right, let's talk EuroFighters! ;)

Well its nice to see the laughter...lol :) This will be the last statement on the computer side. If everyone wanted to, they could post there hotmail address if they have one for people to speak at that moment in time instaed of waiting for a reply....just a suggestion.

Right to coasters...i've never ridden a pinfari or a gertlauer but the more than 90 degree angle is indeed intriguing. I like the fact that pinfari and smooth is an oxymoron....very funny indeed. I also like the fact that gerstlauer has alot more manouveur ability (by the fact that it can dive at an angle and twist. It gives the designing side a lot more options.

If people are going to shut down rides forever if they have stalled mid-ride then oblivion should be a main competitor. Not that i'm saying it should go because it is an awesome ride. I just think the fact that if a ride stalls, it should never run again is a stupid idea and should never come into process!!

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by hatt at 9/23/05 1:48:16 PM

> I agree completely with you. The Mighty Mini Mega is a
> brilliant family coaster and so is the Pinfari Inverter.
> The accident in France was due to a human fault and I don't
> see a problem that it stalled. Vekoma Boomerangs stalled a
> lot and nevertheless they are just everywhere.

> There's nothing wrong with coasters stalling, but didn't
> this one start moving again unexpectedly while it was being
> evacuated? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd really like
> to be wrong and the coaster proved safe, as it looks a
> great little ride.

I have to correct you: The train stalled at a position of the track before the mid course brake. The employees thought that the brakes are closed so they pushed the train a little forward and noticed then that the brakes were opened and the train moved on and crashed into the arm of the vehicle with the guys pushing the train...So it was a human fault.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by TrickTrack TrickTrack Profile at 9/23/05 2:04:30 PM

Nasty accident!

So Pinfari is now bankrupt also?! Man, there are so many companies going under in the last few years.

I really don´t think that we have a problem with too much OT here. Of course I don´t know how Eric sees this, but I tend to think that this small elitist circle who is posting here is so "intimate" that a little side-tracking should be welcomed every now and then.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/23/05 2:15:43 PM

> I have to correct you: The train stalled at a position of
> the track before the mid course brake. The employees
> thought that the brakes are closed so they pushed the train
> a little forward and noticed then that the brakes were
> opened and the train moved on and crashed into the arm of
> the vehicle with the guys pushing the train...So it was a
> human fault.

I'm glad to be wrong. It was a terrible accident, but I'm glad it wasn't Pinfari's fault.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/23/05 3:35:07 PM

> Right to coasters...i've never ridden a pinfari or a
> gertlauer but the more than 90 degree angle is indeed
> intriguing. I like the fact that pinfari and smooth is an
> oxymoron....very funny indeed. I also like the fact that
> gerstlauer has alot more manouveur ability (by the fact
> that it can dive at an angle and twist. It gives the
> designing side a lot more options.

Yup, the EuroFighters are some of the few non-B&M coasters that have single-row articulation. Pretty impressive: http://www.rcdb.com/ig2229.htm?picture=22

As for Pinfari, the ones that have bashed Fraser around are really old designs. The modern Pinfari (the company) is really good, and I hope they overcome their problems, as I'd like to see what more they can do.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by britcitchris britcitchris Profile at 9/23/05 3:41:09 PM

> I have to correct you: The train stalled at a position of
> the track before the mid course brake. The employees
> thought that the brakes are closed so they pushed the train
> a little forward and noticed then that the brakes were
> opened and the train moved on and crashed into the arm of
> the vehicle with the guys pushing the train...So it was a
> human fault.

> I'm glad to be wrong. It was a terrible accident, but I'm
> glad it wasn't Pinfari's fault.

Any accident on a ride is a sad time, indeed. I think these coasters are a neat idea. Low cost but look fun. Small parks can afford them and start introducing thrill seekers into their parks. Pleasurewood should see plenty of popularity with one of these.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by the_flaming_brick at 9/23/05 6:28:59 PM

> Any accident on a ride is a sad time, indeed. I think these
> coasters are a neat idea. Low cost but look fun. Small
> parks can afford them and start introducing thrill seekers
> into their parks. Pleasurewood should see plenty of
> popularity with one of these.

I agree with you there on both circumstances. Any coaster accident whether it be minor or fatal is a sad time and those who have been under these disasters are deeply thought of. I know what it is like but not to the standards of a coaster crash or a danger..
I visited pleasure beach in gt yarmouth back when i was about 9-10 years old and me and my friend decided to ride the terminator (Top spin flat ride). Much to my surprise is that my restaints came on the wrong way round to every one else. Well, put a long story short, i ended up with lots of big red marks on my back....but then again these things happen...i mean your more likely to get seriously injured in the car ride to the park rather than riding the rides.

No disrespect to the people who have been seriously injured in a theme park accident. Obviously mine isn't to the standards of the ones that you lot are describing, but i know what terror lies in there.

Back to the coaster, and i believe that this type of coaster (although not many people whould like it) whould attract a lot more people to a small theme park or big amusement park. This, therfore, fits the picture perfectly for pleasurewood.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Fraser Fraser Profile at 9/24/05 6:25:13 AM

>
>As for Pinfari,
> the ones that have bashed Fraser around are really old
> designs.

Hehe- bashed me around? You make them sound like a gang of bullying thugs who stalk poor hapless thrillseekers and duff them up. The image of a pair of Pinfari Zyklon coasters stalking Brighton had me in stitches "Hey you- B+M battyboy, you big wuss, come here and we'll give you a right kicking".

For the record- the Pinfari coasters which have caused me pain are- The one on Brighton pier, the one at Drayton Manor park, the one at M+Ds in Glasgow and one somewhere else- oh yes, Margate.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/24/05 8:44:26 AM

> I visited pleasure beach in gt yarmouth back when i was
> about 9-10 years old and me and my friend decided to ride
> the terminator (Top spin flat ride). Much to my surprise is
> that my restaints came on the wrong way round to every one
> else. Well, put a long story short, i ended up with lots of
> big red marks on my back....but then again these things
> happen...i mean your more likely to get seriously injured
> in the car ride to the park rather than riding the rides.

I'm sorry to hear about that. Glad it didn't put you off for good.

> This, therfore, fits the picture perfectly
> for pleasurewood.

Agree 100%.

What I'd do is put in a Gerstlauer EuroFighter 470 and a Pinfari Inverted, and market it as something like the "Pleasurewood Mega Year" (I'm sure they can think up something better than that). The whole point of this project would be to make Pleasurewood irresistable to visit one particular year.

Both coasters would be able to fit in anywhere, and don't quote me on this, but surely you could get both of them for £3-5m?

I'd follow it up one or two years later with the really big coaster - the woodie. This would go over by the Log Flume.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/24/05 8:59:30 AM

> For the record- the Pinfari coasters which have caused me
> pain are- The one on Brighton pier, the one at Drayton
> Manor park, the one at M+Ds in Glasgow and one somewhere
> else- oh yes, Margate.

Hmm, well I just like encountering them, even if some of them are a bit rough around the edges! In fact, my first one was a ZL42 (same as Drayton and Brighton) at Gt Yarmouth and I remember thinking "This vibrates a lot compared to the Roller Coaster".

The ones I've been on (and sorry, I've basically enjoyed them all!) are:

z40 (various)
Storm, Skegness (RC40)
Mega Blitz (RC50)
Looping Star, Gt Yarmouth (ZL42)
Crazy Loop, Pleasure Island (TL59)
Mini Mega

Don't know why I listed them!

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 9/26/05 10:30:15 AM

And back to coasters...I think ikt's highly unfair to compare Gerstlauers to Pinfaris- since all Pinfari coasters that I have ridden are the very work of the devil, and should be reported to amnesty international as instruments of ear-bashing, neck-wrenching, spine-compressing torture. That one on Brighton Pier belongs in the London Dungeon- it is a vile and inhumane machine.

Graeme, that would be one way of describing a VeComa, but the Pinfari at M&D's is horrid from what a mate of mine on Glasgow said. If I'm correct, he even enjoys it too. Maybe him and Fraser could be Pinfari sympathisers.

BTW, I'd love to be on that console mailing list.

Tim.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/26/05 12:53:25 PM

>> And back to coasters...I think ikt's highly unfair to
>> compare Gerstlauers to Pinfaris- since all Pinfari coasters
>> that I have ridden are the very work of the devil, and
>> should be reported to amnesty international as instruments
>> of ear-bashing, neck-wrenching, spine-compressing torture.
>> That one on Brighton Pier belongs in the London Dungeon- it
>> is a vile and inhumane machine.

> Graeme, that would be one way of describing a VeComa, but
> the Pinfari at M&D's is horrid from what a mate of mine on
> Glasgow said. If I'm correct, he even enjoys it too. Maybe
> him and Fraser could be Pinfari sympathisers.

Tim, it was Fraser who said the text above yours! I quite like all Pinfaris and Vekomas!

> BTW, I'd love to be on that console mailing list.

They all politely ignored my suggestion of one, sorry, but feel free to email me anyway! ;)

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by the_flaming_brick at 9/26/05 3:09:16 PM

> BTW, I'd love to be on that console mailing list.

> They all politely ignored my suggestion of one, sorry, but
> feel free to email me anyway! ;)

Oh..i'm sorry, i thought i actually said to you i wanted to be in. I apologise if i didn't. Yeah, try making a console mailing list. It would be cool!!

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/26/05 3:32:25 PM

>> They all politely ignored my suggestion of one, sorry, but
>> feel free to email me anyway! ;)

> Oh..i'm sorry, i thought i actually said to you i wanted to
> be in. I apologise if i didn't. Yeah, try making a console
> mailing list. It would be cool!!

Ah, can you email me please then, as I need your address! ;) (You didn't email me, did you? If you did, I didn't see it... :S )

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 9/26/05 3:35:19 PM

The Gertslauer Euro Fighters would probably good as an enclosed ride. Just think of doing that 96 degree drop in total darkness, could be a bit of fun.

BTW Graeme, sorry for mixing up quotes there with you and Fraser.

Tim.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by the_flaming_brick at 9/26/05 4:48:43 PM

> Ah, can you email me please then, as I need your address!
> ;) (You didn't email me, did you? If you did, I didn't see
> it... :S )

Just in case you get worried, i have emailed you now. Please tell us through a reply whether or not you recieved it.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by d_n_s_u at 9/26/05 5:04:54 PM

Paper Mario The thousand year door is good on the Gamecube.

Nothing beats Ocarina of Time though.

this looks n ice

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/26/05 5:15:55 PM

> Paper Mario The thousand year door is good on the Gamecube.

Yep, a full-blown spoof. I love all the references to Mario's manly moustache (the Burt Reynolds of the games world!) I also cried with laughter at the bit with the crows...

> Nothing beats Ocarina of Time though.

Sometimes I swear you have near-psychic powers of telepathy! I do own Ocarina of Time (Wind Waker bonus disk), but today ordered the Collector's Edition with Majora's Mask on as well. Two N64 classics. How can they make magic that powerful and yet avoid fantasy clichés?

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 9/27/05 9:39:12 AM

Hello! Can we please stay on topic? I was talking about enclosed EuroFighters. LOL!

Tim.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by the_flaming_brick at 9/27/05 10:48:24 AM

> Hello! Can we please stay on topic? I was talking about
> enclosed EuroFighters. LOL!

> Tim.

Yeah...that would be awesome. Your suddenly climbing a steep incline in pitch black, a strobe light flickers and you see what seems to be the end of the track,Pitch black again and you drop with all different twists and curves and loops with flashing figures of a particular them. I'm thinking space.

I can just think of riding it now.

BTW, graeme...did you receive my e-mail?

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by TrickTrack TrickTrack Profile at 9/27/05 10:56:07 AM

"I can just think of riding it now."

Oh dear: BlondBabe, Burt Reynolds, Super Mario, Freddie Mercury...looks like another off-topic is lurking around the corner.

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 9/27/05 12:52:32 PM

'It'sa me, Mario!'

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/27/05 4:33:32 PM

> BTW, graeme...did you receive my e-mail?

No, sorry. I can't think why, as I've checked my address that's written here, and it's correct. :S

Re: New Gerstlauer EuroFighter Models by the_flaming_brick at 9/27/05 5:52:59 PM

> "I can just think of riding it now."

> Oh dear: BlondBabe, Burt Reynolds, Super Mario, Freddie
> Mercury...looks like another off-topic is lurking around
> the corner.

How does "I can just think og riding it now." sound like another off-topic moment. Its talking about rollercoasters...isn't it?? I'm not refering to anything else!!..lol.

You can't beat good all mario sunshine!!!!

Hehehe...lol....nah i'm only jokin with ya!