Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Euro MovieWorld parks sold

Euro MovieWorld parks sold

Cal

Posted:
10/12/99 at
1:20:37 PM

Views: 212

Warner Bros has sold off its European Movie World parks to Premier. With one park in Germany, and the other under construction in Spain, this could mean an expansion of the Six Flags or Walibi chain. Six Flags Uber Deutschland, anyone?

Talking of which, rumour has it that Walibi Flevo in Holland will be getting a Superman The Escape reverse freefall coaster - the first in Europe. Could be interesting,..

Cal

Possible new clone for Six Flags by Absimilliard Absimilliard Profile at 10/13/99 10:11:21 AM

The Lethal Weapon Pursuit ride, that whould be awesome! Let me explain what the ride looks like: Its features short 2 cars trains, its got 2 tracks that races each others ( that's cool! ) and as a bonus 2 inversions: A zero G roll and a mysterious enclosed inversion. That whould be a hit in America!

Re: Euro MovieWorld parks sold by MIGUEL at 10/13/99 6:30:32 PM

: Warner Bros has sold off its European Movie
: World parks to Premier. With one park in
: Germany, and the other under construction in
: Spain, this could mean an expansion of the
: Six Flags or Walibi chain. Six Flags Uber
: Deutschland, anyone? Talking of which,
: rumour has it that Walibi Flevo in Holland
: will be getting a Superman The Escape
: reverse freefall coaster - the first in
: Europe. Could be interesting,.. Cal In the year 2001, Superman The Escape will be built in Madrid

Re: Euro MovieWorld parks sold by Lyndon at 10/23/99 8:05:37 PM

Sorry ,looks like I jumped the gun and didn't read this far before posting my message :-(