Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Superman, the escape in Madrid

Superman, the escape in Madrid

MIGUEL

Posted:
10/9/99 at
1:54:21 PM

Views: 254

We'll soon have in Madrid a Warner theme park (Six Flags in USA), and Superman, the escape and Batman, the ride will both be there.

Re: Superman, the escape in Madrid by Lyndon at 10/23/99 7:59:28 PM

: We'll soon have in Madrid a Warner theme park
: (Six Flags in USA), and Superman, the escape
: and Batman, the ride will both be there. Actually ,it's a Movie World park ,not Six Flags . Also ,Premier Parks now own Six Flags . So ,no Superman Or Batman rides . What you WILL get is Wild Wild West & Lethal Weapon ( same as in Germany's movie World ) Sorry if that's a disappointment :-)

Re: Superman, the escape in Madrid by Miguel at 11/20/99 12:32:50 PM

The name is not important. When I went to the presentation of this Park in Madrid, all this rides were there (reverse free fall roller coaster, inverted coaster,...). So, why should I be disappointed?

Re: Superman, the escape in Madrid by Lyndon at 11/21/99 8:02:37 PM

: The name is not important. When I went to the
: presentation of this Park in Madrid, all
: this rides were there (reverse free fall
: roller coaster, inverted coaster,...). So,
: why should I be disappointed?

Crossed line ... there's another message here somewhere appologising for not reading all the postings before I put up that reply :-)

Re: Superman, the escape in Madrid by kewlmatto at 2/1/00 3:40:35 AM

actually, movie world is owned by Warner Bros.

Warner has rights for batman, superman, other dc comic characters, looney tunes and lethal weapon, wild wild west.

Premier Parks owns Six Flags, as they bought it from Warner. Warner entitled them to remain to be able to use these trademarks, except for www.

Warner Bros., as the main owners of the tm's, still can use these characters. And that's why Germany Movieworld has Batman the ride, ditto with
Australia's.

Well, there u go guys. hope i haven't angered any of you. Keep smilin' :0)

Matt

EXtremeScreams

Re: Superman, the escape in Madrid by kewlmatto at 2/1/00 3:46:55 AM

but, to add to my last reply, superman the escape and batman the ride are trademark names under Premier Parks, so expect rides with other names and designs, like Batman Adventure, etc.

:0)