Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Megafobia

Megafobia

Dustin Hutchinson

Posted:
9/17/99 at
4:03:27 PM

Views: 1943

What is it like to ride MEGAFOBIA?????

Re: Megafobia by Pete at 9/17/99 7:30:51 PM

: What is it like to ride MEGAFOBIA?????

From what ive been told it has great airtime and a great ride from start to finish. I will be trying it out for the first time next saturday to see why people rate it so much
l8er
Pete

Re: Megafobia by Cal at 9/20/99 8:47:10 AM

From what ive been told it has great airtime and
: a great ride from start to finish. I will be
: trying it out for the first time next
: saturday to see why people rate it so much
: l8er Pete

It really is wonderful -- tonnes of air from start to finish. It's similar in layout to Rampage, which was inspired by it, so if you've ridden that you'll have some idea. The second drop, where the camera is, gives real ejection seat airtime, but there are no dead spots on the ride anywhere. One of the nice touches are the sheep that wander around next to the ride.

Cal

Re: Megafobia by Pete at 9/26/99 3:15:40 PM

From what ive been told it has great airtime and
: a great ride from start to finish. I will be
: trying it out for the first time next
: saturday to see why people rate it so much
: l8er Pete

I would just like to add to the comment I made a few days ago. I rode Megafobia yesterday and just like to say its my new number 1 woodie the airtime is amazing especially in the red train and also if you have the seat belt loose and the lap bar on two clicks you can almost have a standing woodie!

Re: Megafobia by Lyndon at 9/26/99 5:32:19 PM

: What is it like to ride MEGAFOBIA????? Nice to see people spelling it correctly ! I may be biased ,coz I'm from Wales ,but it really is EXCELLENT ! Only 3 woodies that I've ridden so far have this sort of AIRtime ( Grand National & Shivering Timbers )That's my top 3 ,not in any order . I really would recommend you ride it ,if you get the chance .