Ultimate Rollercoaster >
Roller Coasters >
Coney Island History >
Coney Island's First Looping Coaster
Edwin Prescott's Loop-the-Loop opened in 1901 and was the second looping roller coaster at Coney Island. It greatly improved upon the earlier Flip Flap Railway, but went closed as more people were willing to watch than ride.
| << Back to Coney Island |
Photo courtesy of Adam Sandy. All rights reserved.